VSE Corporation is currently seeking the skillset of Stock Clerk's in support of CIF at LRC Fort Benning, GA.
The Stock Clerk receives, stores, and issues equipment, materials, supplies, merchandise, foodstuffs, or tools, and compiles stock records of items in stockroom, warehouse or storage yard. This worker sorts, or weighs incoming articles to verify receipt of items on requisition or invoice, examines stock to verify conformance to specifications, stores articles in bins, on floor or on shelves, according to identifying information, such as style, size or type of material, fills orders or issues supplies from stock, prepares periodic, special or perpetual inventory of stock, and requisitions articles to fill incoming orders. This worker also compiles reports on use of stock handling equipment, adjustments of inventory counts and stock records, spoilage of or damage to stock, location changes, and refusal of shipments, may mark identifying codes, figures, or letters on articles, may distribute stock among production workers, keeping records of material issued, may make adjustments or repairs to articles carried in stock, and may cut stock to site to fill order.
- High School Diploma
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, assisted lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Must be familiar with Department of The Army Inventory Management Systems
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a CAC if required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid Driver's License if required.